To stay in full compliance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules that will have a drastic effect on Internet marketers and bloggers. According to the new rules, if you blog for money or received any free stuff that is associated with a blog post, you have to disclosed it. Failure to do so could mean fines of up to $11,000 per violation.
To stay in full compliance with the FTC and all new blogger restrictions, the following disclaimer and full disclosure agreement has been written. For any and all readers of NearyHeng.com, you should be aware and assume of the following:
- Every post on NearyHeng.com may or may not generate money for myself or my company. Revenue generation may come from a lead, a sale, referrals to other companies and paid advertising, written blog content, or advertisements placed on the site which may or may not include individual blog posts.
- Most links on NearyHeng.com may generate revenue for this web site.
- If you email (or any communication types) me, all of the information in your email or any communication types is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit or quote on my blog etc.
- An individual post written on NearyHeng.com about a product or service, was written in my own opinion and not influenced based on any potential earnings, paid placement or free / trial services.
- Every product or services I write about on this blog, may generate revenue for this web site. Having said that, I share my reviews of the product or services that I find it useful and saved me from wasting valuable time, money and resources. I figure you might find it has much values added as I do.
- Subscribers of NearyHeng.com may receive emails with revenue generating links.
- Just because I get paid to blog and on all social media, etc. does NOT mean/imply I will give you or your company a positive review, blog post or endorsement.
Hopefully, the above statement clears up any misunderstanding you may have about my blog posts or social media activities. If you have any questions, you can contact me at my contact form page. Just remember what I said about emails and/or any communication types .
No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available through our sites (including but not limited to information contained on videos, message boards, comments, on coaching calls, in emails, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
This disclosure policy is sponsored by iDezzine.