In This Episode
Teresa Campos is a mother and grandmother.
Teresa has many years of personal study in eastern and esoteric philosophies as well as being a Professional Astrologer.
As a life coach and competitive athlete, she brings a full spectrum to her coaching practice, integrating the mind, body, spirit connection into practical application. Body awareness is an important factor in the transformation process. Being comfortable with what we feel in our body moves us out of fear and into choice.
This episode is for you, if you’re:
- Blaming and seeking the answers for your a mother, father or loved one illness (or death).
- Feeling sad, angry, confused and just don’t know what to do facing with a loved one is sudden serious illness.
- Coping with the loss of your loved ones.
- Frustrated why this is happening to you and the one you care and love so much.
- Seeking compassion, understanding or someone to lean on during the difficult time.
- What to do start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
- You want to step into living your life the way you imagine you want for yourself while still sharing your love and passion with what matters most to you.
- and more…
Please listen and enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll learn from Teresa about Ground Shaking & Her Life’s Story After Hearing About Her Mother Illness:
If you’re a Mom (or dad) or you’re going to be a parent, discover what Sally (Teresa’s mother) did to her daughter (Teresa) that deepened the connection between them when she was least expected after Teresa had gotten into trouble.
What to do to deal with after someone you love so much had passed away, so that you could see there is a meaning to life, to move forward and start enjoying life again.
Why accepting and being in this moment is crucial to a healthy, successful and fulling life.
The #1 life’s skill that Teresa Campos recommends to her three lovely children, so that they can use it when they meet their darkest moment in life.
The #1 thing Teresa Campos does daily to create her paradise within. (Hint: It’s not what you think it is.)
Teresa Campos’ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teresa Campos’ website: teresacampos.com
Teresa’s phone: 916-849-0903
> Click here to listen to part 1 of 2 conversation with . There is a lot happening in part 1!
If you find this episode resonate with you or if you know someone who might benefit from listening to the story, please share it. They will thank you for thinking of them.
Want to hear another story that might give you an AHA moment?
Help yourself to the collection below: