In This Episode
Teresa Campos is a mother and grandmother.
Teresa has many years of personal study in eastern and esoteric philosophies as well as being a Professional Astrologer.
As a life coach and competitive athlete, she brings a full spectrum to her coaching practice, integrating the mind, body, spirit connection into practical application. Body awareness is an important factor in the transformation process. Being comfortable with what we feel in our body moves us out of fear and into choice.
This episode is for you, if you’re:
- Blaming and seeking answers for your a mother, father or loved one illness.
- Sad, angry, confused and just don’t know what to do facing with a loved one is sudden serious illness.
- Coping with the loss of your loved ones.
- Frustrated why this is happening to you and the one you care and love so much.
- Seeking compassion, understanding or someone to lean on during the difficult time.
- What to do start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
- You want to step into living your life the way you imagine you want for yourself while still sharing your love and passion with what matters most to you.
- and more…
Please listen and enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll learn from Teresa about Ground Shaking & Her Life’s Story After Hearing About Her Mother Illness:
- This will help you aware you’re on the verge of depression before it’s too late.
- The single most important answer, you must be answered yourself every single day. (Hint: It’s not what you think.)
- Your unconscious mind always tells you when you need to do. Discover how Teresa recognizes the signs before it’s too late!
- How to find real life-answer to wound when everything is being blamed (you and/or other people) for what happened even if you have no idea where to start.
- When FEAR can be a greatest faith.
Teresa Campos’ E-mail: email@example.com
Teresa Campos’ website: teresacampos.com
Teresa’s phone: 916-849-0903
>> Click here to listen to part 2 of 2 conversation. There is so much more to come!
If you find this episode resonate with you or if you know someone who might benefit from listening to the story, please share it. They will thank you for thinking of them.
Want to hear another story that might give you an AHA moment?
Help yourself to the collection below: