In This Episode
Shall we dance? Please listen to this episode, and you’ll find out!
Julie “Brain Lady” Anderson is considered to be one of the nation’s top experts on the Brain Personality Connection. She is a dynamic and engaging international public speaker; business, communication, and relationship consultant; as well as a published Author.
She has been interviewed on several radio stations including the ABC network and television appearances on Fox, UPN, and ABC. For more than 16 years she has been igniting her audiences to fire up their brains to inspire positive changes in the relationships of all in attendance.
The information she shares will help those who hear to accelerate their success in life and business through discovery of their natural gifts and maximizing their brain power.
Julie’s educational background is vast. She studied Natural Health, Psychology, Human Resource Development and Psychoneuroimmunology at Clayton College. She is a 3 time attendee of Realizations Inc. Success Resources International’s Brain and Innate Giftedness program. She has also received CEC’s in the field of Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Neuropsychology, and Brain Function.
She has done extensive research in the areas of Personality Types, Brain Function and Anatomy, Brain Health, and the Brain Personality Connection. She has also attended community colleges for Deaf Studies courses and is a professional interpreter for the deaf.
This episode is for you if you resonate with any of the follow:
- Want to improve your memory.
- Seek or desire to discover Natural Health / Treat your Body Holistically.
- Understand how your thinking and emotions either negative or positive can affect your brain.
- Want to live a happier and healthier life.
- Fancy fountain of youth.
- Crave for less stress, depression and anxiety.
- Wish to have peaceful relation with self and other people.
- And lots more…
6 “Cannot Miss” Within Moments:
- Discover which one of these two types of brain you have as this might help you find out your hidden gifts/talent(s) you don’t know you possess, why you feel, act or behave the way you are.
- Understand more about the connection between your thoughts and immune system is a good thing for you.
- Want to improve your memory? (Hint: Do you play these kind of games or Cha Cha Cha?)
- Find out Julie’s secret to her longevity and happy marriage to husband of more than 30 years (and still counting).
- The #1 skill Julie suggests to her three sons, so that they know what to do to get out of their darkest moments.
- The #1 thing Mrs. Anderson does to create her Paradise within. Apply this, and you can enjoy your paradise (or heaven) within too.
Julie’s Email: Info@yourbestmindonline.com
> This is Part 2 of 2 conversation continuing from Part 1. Click here to listen to Part 1 of 2, if you have not listened to it.