In This Episode
Julie “Brain Lady” Anderson is considered to be one of the nation’s top experts on the Brain Personality Connection. She is a dynamic and engaging international public speaker; business, communication, and relationship consultant; as well as a published Author.
She has been interviewed on several radio stations including the ABC network and television appearances on Fox, UPN, and ABC. For more than 16 years she has been igniting her audiences to fire up their brains to inspire positive changes in the relationships of all in attendance.
The information she shares will help those who hear to accelerate their success in life and business through discovery of their natural gifts and maximizing their brain power.
Julie’s educational background is vast. She studied Natural Health, Psychology, Human Resource Development and Psychoneuroimmunology at Clayton College. She is a 3 time attendee of Realizations Inc. Success Resources International’s Brain and Innate Giftedness program. She has also received CEC’s in the field of Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Neuropsychology, and Brain Function.
She has done extensive research in the areas of Personality Types, Brain Function and Anatomy, Brain Health, and the Brain Personality Connection. She has also attended community colleges for Deaf Studies courses and is a professional interpreter for the deaf.
This episode is for you if you resonate with any of the follow:
- Want to homeschool your kid, but you don’t know if it is right for you.
- Seek or desire to discover Natural Health / Treat your Body Holistically.
- Understand how your thinking and emotions either negative or positive can affect your brain.
- Want to live a happier and healthier life.
- Fancy fountain of youth.
- Crave for less stress, depression and anxiety.
- Wish to have peaceful relation with self and other people.
- And lots more…
7 “Cannot Miss” Within Moments:
- Who is Julie Anderson?
- Why she decided to homeschool all of her three boys.
- Discover if Homeschooling is right for you. There are Pros and Cons, but it’s doable if you really want to do this.
- How Psychoneuroimmunology – what you think in your mind and emotions can affect the chemical reaction in your brain. That in turn affects your immune system. It can either lower or increase your immune system. (Note: You want to increase your immune system.)
- What you need to do to increase your immune system – the natural ways.
- How you can improve your cognitive thinking (to keep your brain healthy and young) by playing some of these simple activities.
- Know and understand the two differences wiring in the brain molded who you are. Understand them to increase a healthier and happier relationship with people you come to interact with.
Julie’s Email: Info@yourbestmindonline.com
> This is part 1 of 2. Please stay tune for part 2 because there is so much more to come!