In This Episode
If you ever feel any of the follow, then this episode is for you:
- Obsess with your body.
- Don’t like the way you look (or don’t like your body).
- Have food addictions.
- Find food (other types self indulgent) is comforting.
- Feel anxious and depressing.
- You are sick and tire of diet.
- You want long lasting solutions to food addictions.
- And so much more…
Sandy Zeldes is special guest this week. Sandy’s a Certified Nutrition Consultant and began to eat what actually nurtured her instead of a dietary dogma that had developed in her life.
Healing is letting go of everything that doesn’t belong or create a balanced peaceful state within.
Healing is only through love and acceptance of ourselves that we find true peace and the ripple effect that this represents in many people’s lives are better relationships with kids, spouses, friends, lovers, and themselves. When this happens, other quantum ripple effects take place. Creative pursuits blossom. Finances shift.
5 “Cannot Miss” Within Moments:
- Who is Sandy Zeldes and why she is passionate so much about food and healing habits.
- Top 3 leading reasons why women have food addiction. (Hint: Food is not the root cause. It’s your fault).
- Understand the unconscious emotion stress and what it is doing to you and your foundation.
- Discover where you might want to start if you’re struggle with overweight challenge (or you don’t like the way you look).
- Why dieting is damaging your health and emotions.