Enjoy listening to our conversation❣
In This Episode
This is Part 2 of 2 conversation continuing from Part 1. Click here to listen to Part 1 of 2, if you have not listened to it.
If any of the following resonate with you, then this episode is for you:
- You’re going through a difficult relationship break-up, and you are confused, lost and scared.
- Someone you love so dearly and deeply with, and you want to move forward with him. However, he decides you are not the one.
- You had a challenge relationship, and you are still trying to heal and move on with your life, but you’re not sure how to, have anger, regrets or resentments.
- You are moody and get irritate so easily.
- You’re feeling crushed and not good enough.
- You find food (other types self indulgent) is comforting.
- You’ve dealing with a one-sided love relationship.
- You’re feeling anxious and depressing.
- You’re done and want to get out of a sick relationship, so that you can get heal, live a healthy life of your own.
- You want freedoms.
- And so much more…
Please meet our sweet and special guest this week, Michael Anne Conley.
In 1977, Ms. Conley began her journey of learning practical ways to transform her own life.
She couldn’t be a selfish person after having gone through so many painful life experiences to living a better life with joy.
She wants to share what she knows so that other women (and men too) who might be experiencing similar situation can get out their darkest moment into their own defined and meaningful life.
Michael Anne is the creator of Habits Into Health “living laboratory.”
For over 30 years, Michael Anne Conley is combining her journalist and writing, marriage family therapist and health educator skills supporting women with overwhelm and anxiety.
7 + Bonus “Must Listen In” Within Moments:
- What to do when you feel not worthy enough for your husband (boyfriend, wife or girlfriend).
- How to anchor yourself to let your body lead so that your mind doesn’t have to. (Hint: Before you think something, your body does something.)
- Why it’s important for you to have at least one trusted friend. And what to do if you don’t have one right now.
- Do this to stay sane when you’ve an unhappy moment.
- Practice to make this one choice might heal your wounds and open up to many possibilities for you. (Hint: Forget about positive affirmation).
- The #1 skill Michael Anne Conley suggests to her loved ones to have, so that they know what to do to get out of their darkest moments. Yes, this is for you.
- The #1 thing Ms. Conley does to create her Paradise within. Apply it and you might enjoy your paradise within more. Apply this and you can enjoy your paradise (or kingdom) within too.
Bonus: The host is being asked how she creates her Paradise within…Find out in this episode!
> Click here to listen to Part 1 of 2 if you have not listened to it.