Enjoy listening to our conversation❣
In This Episode
If any of the following resonate with you, then this episode is for you:
- You’re going through a difficult relationship break-up, and you are confused, lost and scared.
- Someone you love so dearly and deeply with, and you want to move forward with him. However, he decides you are not the one.
- You had a challenge relationship, and you are still trying to heal and move on with your life, but you’re not sure how to, have anger, regrets or resentments.
- You are moody and get irritate so easily.
- You’re feeling crushed and not good enough.
- You find food (other types self indulgent) is comforting.
- You’ve dealing with a one-sided love relationship.
- You’re feeling anxious and depressing.
- You’re done and want to get out of a sick relationship, so that you can get heal, live a healthy life of your own.
- You want freedoms.
- And so much more…
Please meet our sweet and special guest this week, Michael Anne Conley.
In 1977, Ms. Conley began her journey of learning practical ways to transform her own life.
She couldn’t be a selfish person after having gone through so many painful life experiences to living a better life with joy.
She wants to share what she knows so that other women (and men too) who might be experiencing similar situation can get out their darkest moment into their own defined and meaningful life.
Michael Anne is the creator of Habits Into Health “living laboratory.”
For over 30 years, Michael Anne Conley is combining her journalist and writing, marriage family therapist and health educator skills supporting women with overwhelm and anxiety.
5 “Must Listen In” Within Moments:
- Why you need to look outward, not only inward, is good for you.
What to do if someone you are in love with so much wants to move on but you don’t.
(Hint: Why it’s not enough to try to change your thinking to get out of your negative mind is only going to keep you there).
- Discover what Michael Ann had this thing pulled out of her, and in the process, she figured out what to remove herself out of her one way love which sucked the life energy out of her! (Note: Really, you might avoid doing the same thing as she did.)
- Find out what your starting point is by asking yourself these questions. (Hint: You can start to implement immediately as soon as you hear the questions.)
- What you need to do to create a life full of joy for yourself (and your surrounding environment) being who you are.
- Why you should be alert and aware of unexpected opportunities.
> > This is part 1 of 2. There are more to come in Part 2 of 2. Please stay tune!