In This Episode
Please have a pen and paper ready to take note as you’ll learn so many helpful tips in this part two conversation with Robin Ray Green.
Robin Ray Green is a mother of two boys, licensed acupuncturist and herbalist and a leading expert in the field of pediatric acupuncture. She holds a Master’s in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the prestigious Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, California.
Robin has over 15 years clinical experience helping children with asthma, allergies and eczema heal using Chinese medicine. She maintains a private clinical practice in Morgan Hill, California.
Her popular kid’s health blog has over 1 million visitors annually, and she runs a directory to connect parents to pediatric acupuncture specialists at Robin founded the Center for Advanced Acupuncture Pediatrics, which provides premier pediatric acupuncture training worldwide.
Here’s what you’ll discover from Robin Ray Green about Heal From the Inside Out for Children with Asthma, Allergies and Eczema Using Chinese Medicine, part 2 of 2:
- Are you aware that human beings don’t need cow milk to have enough calcium in order to have strong bones? Find out what you need. (Hint: It’s not want the milk industry wants to know.)
- These TOP 6 food categories might do more harm than good to your kid.
- What you need to do when your child has food allergies that you save you a lot sleepless nights and not to mention stagger medical bills you’ve to pay and time you spend at doctors’ offices.
- The #1 life’s skill that Robin Ray Green suggests to her two lovely sons, Noah and Nat, to have, so that they can use it when they face their darkest moments in life.
- The #1 thing that Robin Ray does daily to create her paradise within. Do you this practice too?
- When your kid does this to you, you know you do something right.
Please enjoy listening!
Want to hear another story?
Please help yourself by selecting one of the stories from the list below:
Note: If you’re on mobile device, 1) select Episodes tab, then 2) select a story to listen.