In This Episode
Robin Ray Green is a mother of two boys, licensed acupuncturist and herbalist and a leading expert in the field of pediatric acupuncture. She holds a Master’s in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the prestigious Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, California.
Robin has over 15 years clinical experience helping children with asthma, allergies and eczema heal using Chinese medicine. She maintains a private clinical practice in Morgan Hill, California.
Her popular kid’s health blog has over 1 million visitors annually, and she runs a directory to connect parents to pediatric acupuncture specialists at Robin founded the Center for Advanced Acupuncture Pediatrics, which provides premier pediatric acupuncture training worldwide.
Here’s what you’ll discover from Robin Ray Green about Heal From the Inside Out for Children with Asthma, Allergies and Eczema Using Chinese Medicine, part 1 of 2:
- What made Robin Ray Green fed-up and had a change of heart to pursue a new career as a pediatric acupuncture specialists.
- Useful Tips to help you decide to have your kid treat with Western medical doctors VS unconventional Chinese medicine.
- How to be an great investigator as mother (father or guardian).
- How to know if your child has Allergies and Eczema.
- Discover what you should do if you start noticing your baby is having something strange on her/his skin.
Please enjoy listening!
Want to hear another story?
Please help yourself by selecting one of the stories from the list below:
Note: If you’re on mobile device, 1) select Episodes tab, then 2) select a story to listen.