In This Episode
The truth be told…Part 2 of 2.
Sonia Voldseth believes that…
We get so caught up in what we think happiness is supposed to look like that we forget what it actually is, or could be.
We get so caught up in trying to do the right thing that we lose sight of what the right thing is for us.
We try so hard not to mess up that we become paralysed – unable to move forward.
And we spend so much time thinking there’s something wrong with us that we never take the time to focus on what’s right with us.
As a sensitive person, I’d always assumed there was something wrong with me – so my own journey entailed trying to endlessly prove myself (perfectionism), trying to please everyone around me and moulding myself into a definition of success that didn’t fit.
This did not work out well. In her 20’s, it manifested in an eating disorder – and later a diagnosis of chronic anxiety and depression.
For her, those dark times were a catalyst. An invitation to step further into herself. Along with her yoga and meditation practice (which fit perfectly with coaching), she found an acceptance she’d never experienced before.
Here’s what you’ll discover from From Eating Disorder to Diagnosis of Chronic Anxiety and Depression, Sonia Voldseth Found Self Love, part 2 of 2:
- What would it take for you to shake off things that no longer serve you. (Hint: Maybe moving to another part of the world?)
- The #1 crazy simple (yet overlook often) way to deal with a wife (or husband) who is fighting depression, anxiety and mental health.(Note: You MUST listen to this if you’re stuck in a circumstance.)
- How do you know when you’re ready to ask for “help”?
- Discover what dark night of soul mean and how you can prevent it from happening to you.
- The #1 life’s skill that Sonia Voldseth recommends to her two lovely children, so that they can use it when they’re their darkest moment in life.
- The THREE fundamental practice that Sonia Voldseth does daily to create her paradise within. Do them and you’ll be more at peace.
Please enjoy listening!
Want to hear another story?
Please help yourself by selecting one of the stories from the list below:
Note: If you’re on mobile device, 1) select Episodes tab, then 2) select a story to listen.