In This Episode
Like you, Linda Patten, who was a former Four-star General in The U.S.A Army, is more than just the role of woman, wife, mother, business owner, crafter and more.
In 2008, her world began to crash and burn. In the rush and demands of being a business owner with, at that time 3 divisions of her business, Linda had put her dreams in a really nice box, tied it with a beautiful ribbon and placed it on a shelf in the back of her mental closet, never to be seen again.
Later, Linda and her husband decided to downsize drastically by selling our 3700 square foot home of 18 years and moving into a 940 square foot apartment.
Their offices once again moved to commercial space, and they were together in this healthy environment. This was also the time Linda was introduced to two companies that have had her takes a look on that shelf, pull the box down, unwrap it and re-envision those dreams.
Please listen and enjoy!
“Dare to dream” Within Moments:
- Are you one of these kinds of people?
- What leadership means. (Note: It might not what you think it means or myths you’d head.)
- Why you should hire people who complete you.
- Top 5 tools which helps you move forward in your personal and business life.
- What you should do to enable you start stepping into your leadership role right now.
- Tips on how Linda and her husband (being the former commanders in the military) raised their daughters.
- Top 3 secrets how Linda and her husband have been married for 42 long years.
- The #1 life’s skill that Linda suggests to her lovely daughters to have, so that they can use it when they face their darkest moment in life.
- The #1 thing that Linda Patten does daily to create her paradise within that you could also apply to your day.
Website: Dare 2 Dream With Linda
If you find this episode resonate with you or if you know someone who might benefit from listening to the show, please share it. They will thank you for thinking of them.