In This Episode
In the last episode part 1 of 2, Debbra Lupien reveals Neary Heng’s primary gift, in the raw and uncut demonstration, as she was accessing Neary Heng’s Akashic records.
Well, as you might know that for every gift, there is a challenge.
In this part 2 of 2 conversation, Debbra reveals Neary’s #1 challenge. I busted into a good and hard laugh from my stomach! Find out why!
About Debbra Lupien…
Debbra is known as The Answer Diva.
She believes that we all have Divine gifts, but if we don’t know what they are, how can we use them effectively?
If we don’t understand what our gifts are, much less how to use them, how can we hope to live up to our potential?
When you begin asking these questions you’re ready to discover your unique truth which awaits in The Akashic Records.
Her work as The Answer Diva is to access your Akashic Records and reveal the answers you’ve been seeking. Answers which will allow you to transform your life and step into your true magnificence.
She discovered how much easier life can be when you align with your soul’s purpose, when you understand your strengths at the deepest level possible.
Please listen and enjoy!
Here’s what you’ll discover from Akashic Records – Debbra Lupien Tells Her Story How She Gains self confidence, Got Clarity With Her Purpose and Demonstration:
- Discover Akashic records reading in action as Debbra demonstrates with Neary Heng. (Note: This most likely will be the first and the last time, I’ll do anything wild and unconventional like this!)
- Why doing what you loves would do for your soul, mentally and physically.
- How you know your Higher above or guides (whatever you prefer to call them) sending you message. And what you need to do to receive their messages.
- The #1 life’s skill that Debbra Lupien recommends to her loved ones, so that they can use it when they meet their darkest moment in life.
- The #1 thing Debbra Lupien does daily to create her paradise within. You’re going this tip helpful to you.
> Click here to listen to part 1 of 2 conversation with. Don’t miss part 1!
If you find this story resonate with you or if you know someone who might benefit from listening to the story, please share it. They will thank you for thinking of them.
Want to hear another story that might give you an AHA moment?
Help yourself to the collection below: