In This Episode
Today Suzanne Jones will give you a tour of what her life was like out of public eyes and behind the closed doors.
By the end of our conversation, you’ll have a greater understanding of what it takes to be an adopted child and adopted parent.
And so much more…
Suzanne came from…
As a young woman, she was walking through life with unhealed wounds that had yet to be addressed. The problem was that every so often, these wounds bubbled up to the surface and wreaked havoc on her life.
At 15 years old, her adoptive family gave her back! She became a ward of the court and went to an assessment center. From there, she bounced from foster home to foster home until she found one she blended well with.
Because of these traumatic adventures, she learned early on how to construct and fortify a wall around her heart that let no one in. This ensured her safety. Until she woke up and realized that her protective wall had become her prison.
With that wall – and her intention to remain safe – came sarcasm, anger, judgment, rebellion and feeling sorry for herself.
What kind of parent gives back their kid?
A parent who is not emotionally or mentally prepared or stable enough to deal with the throes of the adoptee’s soul. A parent who hasn’t dealt with their own demons and projects them onto their vulnerable children.
And then she had her own kids. Though her old programming, she projected her wounds onto her own children.
Suzanne is highly experienced and as an adoptee herself, she knows exactly what it takes to raise a well-adjusted adopted child. She’s been trained in multiple modalities. She is a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, a Neuro Linguistic Practitioner and a Certified Dream Coach.
Who this story is for:
- You are an adopted child.
- You want to adopt a child.
- You are currently the adopted parent.
- You like to hear story about the life of other people what make them a stronger and resilient people.
- You’re an adopted child or parent with wounds.
What you’ll discover in this story:
- You want to be a great adopted parent.
- You want to save life.
- You want to provide shelter, love, compassion and more to children who need a true home sweet home.
- You love your life, and you want to do the same for the kids.
- You want to adopt child, hoping she/he will help to fulfill the hole inside of you and make you happy. (Note: You definitely want to listen to Suzanne story.)
- And a whole lot more…
Please listen and enjoy!
Some “Worthy Tune In” Within Moments:
- Who is Suzanne Jones? Her story how she became an adoptee.
- Discover some emotional trauma as the result of a child separated from her birth mother.
- Why you should be very aware and concern before you hire a Nanny (Nana or a care taker for your child).
- Be aware and make the inform decision whether adopting a child is the right thing (or not) for you to do.
- What to do to stop passing on the bad/negative behaviors from you to your kids due to the pattern you’ve learned from your parents.
Want to hear another story that might give you an AHA moment?
Help yourself to the collection below: